Love to Fly the Skies? We’ll help you Soar with Confidence!
Since flying is considered a high-risk activity, Chadler Solutions utilizes our expertise in the marketplace to help you get the aircraft coverage you need with the top-rated carriers you want.
Aircraft Hull Liability Coverage
A basic aircraft hull liability insurance policy protects against all physical loss or damage risks. This includes:
- Physical damage
- Owners, operators, passengers, baggage and cargo carried on the aircraft
- Medical coverage for passengers, pilots and crew members
- Aircraft third party liability—damage to individuals or property outside of the aircraft itself
Policies are subject to standard deductible levels, ranging from $50,000 to $1 million, depending on the type of aircraft insured.
Most “all risk” aircraft hull liability insurance policies are arranged on an “agreed value basis,” in which you and Chadler Solutions agree on the policy period and the value of your aircraft. In the event of a total loss, your insurance company pays the agreed value, with no replacement option.
With as much time and attention to detail as you used in selecting your aircraft, you’ll want to make sure you and your machine are properly insured. For added protection, consider the following additional coverage options:
- Geographic limits
- Premises medical coverage
- Emergency expense reimbursement
- Non-owned hangars and contents coverage
- Personal effects and baggage coverage
- Trip interruption expense coverage
- Spare engines and parts coverage
- War risks coverage
- Life insurance
Interested in a Preferred Rate?
- Increase your pilot proficiency by flying 100+ hours per year
- Obtain an Instrument Rating Participate in Recurrent Flight Training
- Store your aircraft in a hangar
Similar to many other vehicle insurance options, aircraft hull and liability insurance is specific to you and your aircraft. In fact, your policy will depend specifically on the following criteria:
- Aircraft make and model
- How the aircraft will be used
- Pilot’s overall experience
- Pilot’s experience with your aircraft’s make and model
- Pilot’s training
- Loss history for the pilot and/or operator of the plane
- Limits of coverage desired
Contact us today to learn more about our insurance and asset protection planning expertise.